- We respect your rights to privacy, and the rights of other to privacy.
- We collect, maintain and may utilize information about users when they provide it to us, and through tracking use of our system and web pages, including with cookies.
- About Security. We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted by secure servers (SSL). Documents are delivered to you via UPS or similar overnight delivery services, the United States Postal Service, or email. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH USE OF OUR WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, OR OTHER SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT (800) 266-1472.
- We may use user information to improve our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
- Use of the Counselytics system is subject to the Counselytics Customer Agreement, which is provided separately to our actual customers.
- If you choose to post publicly on our blog, or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
- We will not sell user information to a third party, but if we change control user information may come with the company.
- You may choose to opt out of marketing communications we send.
- We sometimes provide links on to other websites, and cannot speak to their privacy policies.
1133 Broadway Suite 901
New York New York 10010 email@example.com